- About NYCFC
- Women's Health
- Support NYCFC
- NYCFC Comedy Night
- Contact Us
Women's Health Free Clinic (WHFC)
The Women’s Health Free Clinic (WHFC) became the nation's first comprehensive, free, student-run women's health clinic when it opened in February 2008. The clinic is a partnership between New York University School of Medicine, the Reproductive Health Access Project, and the Institute for Family Health.
- Routine GYN exam / well-woman exam
- Pap smears, HPV testing
- Contraception: Birth control pills, Depo-Provera shot, IUDs, condoms, Nexplanon implant
- Comprehensive women's health and family planning
- Emergency contraception (Plan B or "morning-after pill")
- STD testing and treatment (genital warts, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B)
- Treatment of GYN problems - vaginal infections, irregular bleeding, pain
- Endometrial biopsy
- Referral for colposcopy, screening mammogram and colonoscopy
- Bloodwork and laboratory services
- Outpatient specialty referrals
Patient care teams may include NYU medical students, reproductive health fellows, and family medicine attendings.
Patients interested in making an appointment, please click here.